Here is a listing of new functionality designed to optimize your BidClerk experience.
More information regarding our services can be found on the FAQ page.
For further assistance please click here to
or click contact us for contact information.
- New Toolbar Added to Ease Your Navigation
- Create and Manage Your Own Project Lists
- Multiple Printing and Removal from My Projects
- Locate Projects Within a Radius of Your Zip Code
- New Navigation Added to Project Details
- Deleting Saved Searches
- Project Feedback
- Create Personal Notes for Your Saved Projects
- New My Folder Functionality
- Custom BidAlerts
- The BidClerk Plan Room is now open
- BidClerk Introduces Company and Contact Advanced Search
- Welcome to My BidClerk!!
- Sorting Search Results
- At-a-Glance Search Results
- BidClerk Launches Enterprise Product
- Searchable Online Plans and Specifications
- Connect via LinkedIn directly with project contacts - ONLY with BidClerk!
- Easy integration with your current CRM (SalesForce™, Oracle™ etc.)
- BIM creation
- Architects Directory - BidClerk now offers the ability to email architects your product info.
- BidClerk Now Offers Supercharged Search Capabilities
- BidClerk Announces New Regional Product!
- Share Projects with Coworkers and Contacts
- Express Project Interest with Interested Party
- Expanded Search Capabilities for DataPro Customers
- Training Resources
1. New Toolbar Added to Ease Your Navigation
BidClerk have introduced new functionality including toolbar navigation, What's New listings, and more!
2. Create and Manage Your Own Project Lists
Premium Access Subscribers can now save projects for easy reference. Simply click the Save to My Project Folder button on the Project Detail page. A saved project can be removed from the My Projects Folder via the same process, when the button changes to Remove From My Project Folder.
3. Multiple Printing and Removal from My Projects
Premium Access Subscribers can now print or remove multiple projects that they have saved in their My Projects folder. To access this, click on the Manage My Project Folder link within the My Projects listing. Alternately, this can be reached from the My Account Administration menu.
4. Locate Projects Within a Radius of Your Zip Code
In the Advanced Search, users can now specify a zip code and subsequently specify the search radius around the said zip code. This is particularly useful for refining searches in metropolitan areas where there exists a high project density.
5. New Navigation Added to Project Details
Users can navigate between the details of one Project to another using the arrow buttons above the Project Detail information. The Back to Search Results arrow will return user to the search results.
6. Deleting Saved Searches
Need to delete a saved Advanced Search? Go to My Account and click the My Folder tab. Next, click the Manage Folders option from the drop down menu on the right. You can delete, edit, or organize folders on this menu.
7. Project Feedback
Premium Access Subscribers can send project feedback to BidClerk. Type in any comments in the box located at the bottom of the Project Detail page.
8. Create Personal Notes for Your Saved Projects
When you save projects into My Folder, you have the capability to create and save your own notes specific to that project. The notes section is located under the project contacts that are listed on each individual project. Project notes are part of your Project Folder.
9. New My Folder Functionality
You can now save projects, companies, and contacts in your My Folder view. You may also easily set up email reminders and create notes.
Visit your New My Folder today and manage your project data better than ever!
10. Custom BidAlerts
BidClerk now offers Custom BidAlerts that allow subscribers to receive Custom BidAlerts based on the search results of your Saved Searches.
To get started simply go to Advanced Search, saved a search, and select "Create BidAlert".
Each night you will recieve one email per Custom BidAlert Saved Search that contains matching results for that day.
11. The BidClerk Plan Room is now open
The Plan Room will allow Developers, Owners, Architects and General Contractors to load up their plans onto the website. If you have plans to load up, just give us a call and we can set up an account for you. If you are looking to view the plans, you do not need a plan room account, the plans will be viewable once the project is posted on BidClerk.com.
12. BidClerk Introduces Company and Contact Advanced Search
BidClerk now offers the ability to search for companies and contacts using multiple search criteria.
You can search by name, associated job types, location, industry, and more.
To get started simply go to the Contact Advanced Search or Company Advanced Search.
13. Welcome to My BidClerk!!
My BidClerk is the latest in a series of improvements to your BidClerk subscription. When you first log in to your account, you will be automatically redirected to your new My BidClerk page. This page is your new one-stop destination at BidClerk, putting many of the services you have come to rely on only a single click away.
- Manage your profile.
- Manage your Saved Searches.
- Manage your Saved Projets, Contacts, Companies, Folders, and Notes.
14. Sorting Search Results
BidClerk has added a sort feature to the search results page that allows you to quickly sort the projects according to any of the columns. Simply click the name of the column to sort all the projects using that criteria. Click the column again and it will reverse the order of that column. You can use this feature to quickly look through all of the projects in a certain status, bid date, location, or the presence of additional documents.
15. At-a-Glance Search Results
BidClerk has added a number of features to the search page that will provide you with at-a-glance information about the projects that match your search criteria.
- Clicking any minus sign will shrink the project information to quickly scroll through the projects that match your criteria, while clicking the project link will bring you to the full detail page. The color of the plus sign will only indicate that you have viewed the project after you view the full project details.
- The yellow folder icon in the far right column lets you know whether you are tracking a project in your folder. We hope these changes help you make the best of your BidClerk subscription and allow you to quickly and efficiently use your searches to find actionable project leads for your company.
16. BidClerk Launches Enterprise Product
It's no secret: finding construction projects in today's economy is tough. With tighter budgets and fewer contracts to be won, how you get your leads and the associated cost matters more than ever. BidClerk has been an established provider of quality, cost effective construction information for over a decade. By utilizing technology, innovation and manpower to gather information, we are a leader in the industry!
You now have a choice for your construction information source that will provide you with the projects you need and yield a solid return on your investment. You don't have to abandon your fiscal responsibility to get leads; you just have to get out of Dodge and partner with BidClerk!
- Designed for Building Product Manufacturers.
- Nationwide access to 1000's of projects.
- Search text on both plans and specifications.
- Fraction of the cost of our competitors.
- Easy integration with your current CRM system. Today To Get Started Call Us At 877.737.6482
17. Searchable Online Plans and Specifications
BidClerk has the fastest most comprehensive search functionality in the industry! We can deliver a result on your search; whether searching for companies, products, competitors or general information, in a matter of seconds. You can create your own saved search criteria and track your specification rates and competitive strength by sales territories or project type. Our system will allow you to assure you are specified or find out who needs to better understand your product for future specification opportunities.
18. Connect via LinkedIn directly with project contacts - ONLY with BidClerk!
Make connections with the key players on a project and learn more about their background so you can arm your sales force with a strong network of decision makers in the industry. BidClerk puts the power of project data and the networking strength of LinkedIn? together in a seamless, easy-to-use format.
19. Easy integration with your current CRM (SalesForce™, Oracle™ etc.)
Export in XML, CSV or XLS delivered daily to an FTP site for import into your CRM system, such as SalesForce.com™. You can link back to the project from your CRM to capture additional information or view plans and specifications.
20. BIM creation
BidClerk can guide you through the process and connect you with the right people to assist with your Building Information Modeling needs. We have strong partnerships within the industry that can build your models and help you place them in the right place for maximum exposure.
21. Architects Directory - BidClerk now offers the ability to email architects your product info.
When searching within BidClerk you have the ability to track a project through the design process and have an email delivered directly to the architect with a brief description of your firm and a link back to your website or product page. Imagine reaching the key individual at an architectural firm at the time he/she is writing the specifications for a project and getting your information in front of that individual with a reference back to a specific project! There could not be an easier or more cost effective way to get your product in the hands of the right individual at the right time!!
22. BidClerk Now Offers Supercharged Search Capabilities
BidClerk is harnessing the latest search technologies to give you the ultimate in search capabilities. Some of the capabilities include near real-time results and faceted search - both of which give you the power to find exactly what you are looking for in an instant!
23. BidClerk Announces New Regional Product!
As the web's leading provider of construction data, BidClerk is proud to announce our transition to a regional product that allows for flexible, user-defined regions. Subscribers will be able to choose the specific region that their company or service targets. As we continue to provide thousands of highly accurate construction leads, this product will ensure that all of our subscribers receive the data they need to grow their businesses and achieve the highest level of success in the industry!
24. Share Projects with Coworkers and Contacts
Share a project with a co-worker or industry contact. The shared user will have full access to project details. The feature is available on the Share tab on the project details page. Folders will be created for you to store the projects you share and the projects that have been shared with you.
25. Express Project Interest with Interested Party
Express your interest in a project via the I'm Interested button on the project details page. Your interest will immediately be shared with everyone who views the project as your company information will be saved on the Interested Parties tab. A folder will also be created to store the projects in which you express interest.
26. Expanded Search Capabilities for DataPro Customers
Export more project data than ever before with Contractor DataPro. We've expanded the date range for Contractor DataPro feature downloads from the last 7 days to the last 30 days of updated projects.
27. Training Resources
To ensure you have the most efficient and effective interaction with our application, we offer free webinar training support. We take the time to walk you through your feature suite and allow you to get to know our system with the help of trained customer success representatives. You'll find the Training link under the Help menu in the top right corner of your screen. Sign-up for a session today and make the most of your experience with the BidClerk application.